The Escondido Community Housing Coalition (ECHC) is a coalition of organizations committed to quality affordable and infill housing, public engagement, and urban greening in the City of Escondido. Our coalition includes:
- North County Equity & Justice Coalition
- North San Diego County NAACP Housing Committee
- CSA San Diego
- Sierra Club North County Group
- Escondido Mobile Home Positive Action Committee (EMPAC)
- Climate Action Campaign
- Healthy Escondido Coalition
- Clean Earth 4 Kids
- San Diego Quality of Life Coalition Housing Subcommittee
We will be working on improvements to Escondido’s Housing Element and associated actions.
To see the kind of policies we are pursuing, please review our first Escondido Housing Element comment letter here and more on the Actions and Letters page. If you care about affordable housing or would like to learn more, join, or help out please contact us at EscoHousingCoalition@gmail.com. If you know others who you think would be interested in our activities, please forward.