Skip to the content
- Are you facing eviction? Tenant Power Toolkit may be able to help.
- ¿Se enfrenta a un desahucio o a una deuda de alquiler en California?Espanol
- CSA San Diego: CSA San Diego County’s primary mission is the promotion of social justice and public welfare through programs, services, and advocacy against all forms of discrimination, including advocacy for the eradication of housing discrimination to assure equal housing opportunity for all individuals.
- Legal Aid Society of San Diego, Inc.: Legal Aid provides free help for those who qualify that are having housing problems or questions about their rights as a tenant. Legal Aid also ensures equal housing opportunities for all people in the City and County of San Diego by working to stop housing discrimination through outreach, education, and enforcement of Federal and State Fair Housing Laws.
- Interfaith Community Services
- North San Diego County NAACP Chapter
- San Diego Housing Federation